Your emergency health records activated by your now QR code for when others need them, with privacy when they don't.
Medelinked SOS is a secure service that stores your vital medical details online, for use by first responders and your critical care team in a health emergency when you can’t speak.
What is Health SOS?
Simply upload your emergency health details and we’ll send you a QR code to wear. Your first responder will use a smartphone to scan and unlock your record, so you are treated more quickly.
Getting started is easy, simply visit www.medelinked.com/sos and click 'Sign Up'
1. Complete your registration details, remember to enter the code from your card if you have one.
2. Enter your date of birth, nationality and Medical number. If you know your blood group, you can add it here. You also have the option to add your doctor's details now or you can come back to this later.
3. Crucial part of the Health SOS record, you can add your know Allergies, Conditions and Medications. You can also add an entry to indicate a 'none' response, which could prove useful in an emergency situation.
4. Your who to call information goes into the Emergency Contacts
5. Then you are all set, with the option to download your QR code and print your Emergency card. If you have a smart pre-printed Health SOS card, we have now activated the card and you are good to go.
Select 'Close' and you can access your full account and add further records such as Medical notes, images and create accounts for family members. Dont forget to tick the 'show in an Emergency' box if your want the record to show online.
A helicopter next to a record indicates its included in your Health SOS record, a padlock indicates its closed and only accessible by you.